Monday, February 16, 2009

Heading West for the Week

I'm getting ready to board my flight to Phoenix for a busy week: the NACDB annual meeting is today, followed by the Church Solutions Conference and Expo.
At the NACDB I serve on the Advisory Board and am chair of the Education Committee. We've got a new initiative to recommend; we're also promoting our annual field trip to Granger Community Church in April.
I'm speaking Tuesday for the Church Solutions conference; I will also be attending most of the education sessions. There are a great group of speakers this year-I'm looking forward to being a part of the Conference.
I've also got some important one-on-one meetings, starting tonight with Will Mancini, author of Church Unique and founder of Auxano.
I'll be posting regular updates throughout the week.
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Chris Thompson said...

I will be praying for you, Bob.