Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Epiphany at 32,000 Feet

On the flight to Phoenix yesterday I was dozing a little bit. About an hour into the flight I woke up with a clear impression of thoughts in my head relating to my speaking topic this week on team development. In a flash I had filled up 4 pages of my journal with what came to me.

I don't have time to begin unpacking it until later this week, but I'm really excited about what came to me. It starts with the individual, moves to the group, and ultimately the group becomes a team. It's applicable for any type of group - small group in a church setting, team at work, or any other collection of individuals who want to go beyond just a casual surface-level knowledge.

It's a simple concept, but one you can spend the rest of your life maturing.

Wow.

Off to the Phoenix Convention Center and the Church Solutions Conference and Expo.

No comments: