- The Anthropologist observes human behavior
- The Experimenter works by constant trial and error
- The Cross-Pollinator takes new ideas from over the fence
- The Hurdler never gives up
- The Collaborator stands in the middle of different groups
- The Director gets the right people involved
- The Experience Architect probably used to work for Starbucks
- The Set Designer designs the best possible environments
- The Caregiver is focused on people's needs, often anticipating them
- The Storyteller loves compelling narratives
Innovation doesn't happen on its own, but with the right team, you're up to the challenge. Innovation doesn't just turn organizations around - it becomes a way of life. It's fun; it's invigorating.
And it works.
If you have all 10 personas on your side, you can drive creativity and build a unique culture of innovation.
What are you waiting for?