Monday, May 17, 2010

Just in case you were wondering...

From time to time I get asked about the name of this blog. The quick answer? There are four generations of Adams boys alive, and there are an average of 27 years between them. Our "history" spans the first transatlantic telephone call (from NYC to London) the year my father was born to smartphones now that connect the world in an instant.

In other words, there is a lot of history in play: things that have happened, things that are happening, and things that will happen.

And it is all connected.

Here's a better explanation:



This is my son Jonathan, at two years of age, obviously having a good time at my parent's house.



















This is my grandson Jack (Jonathan's son) at two years of age, obviously having a good time playing at his house.
Some things never change...
Some things are always changing...


I want to make sure I understand the difference.




No comments: