- Second Life campus
- Swerve blog
- OnePrayer movement
- Facebook application for their Internet campus
- YouVersion Bible app
I'll let you go online and take a look at these resources on your own (LifeChurch.tv). Craig Groeschel and the amazing team at LifeChurch really get "it".
Here are a couple of thoughts from "it" that sum up LifeChurch pretty well:
A kingdom-minded ministry is one whose leaders care more about what God is doing everywhere than what God is doing in their own ministry. A kingdom-minded ministry is generous and eager to partner with other to get more done for the glory of God.
And some it factors:
- The more possessive and competitive we are, the more divided we become
- When you have it, you know that it doesn't belong to you. It belongs to God. He gives it
- Since it is His and not yours, you're willing to share it
- The more you try to keep it, the less of it you tend to have. The more you are willing to give it away, the more of it God seems to give.
What can you do? More than you think.