Today, design is about experiences as well as products. It's about services as much as it is hard goods.
Design is now differentiation.
- create distinctive products and services that capture their customers' imaginations
- restructure their corporate operations
- unveil new logos and uniforms that express a fresh corporate identity
- develop new communications tools that connect with customers and shareholders
- build corporate offices that encourage and enable collaboration
- collect and share information across a global platform
But if you are still a design novice, and want to learn more, here are Webber's three ways to begin to crack the design code: