Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Great Adventure


Tomorrow I leave early in the morning for a four-day trip to Bronx Bethany Church of the Nazarene. Pastor Sam Vassel, the church staff, and their leaders are meeting with me all day Saturday. On Sunday I will be worshipping with the church and doing a program and space analysis. Monday I will be meeting with the church staff during the day. Monday night I will be meeting with church leaders and an architect to talk about expansion possibilities.


It's an awesome responsibility, and I'm totally inadequate for the task, but somehow Pastor Sam found me at Indianapolis WFX last spring, and again at Houston WFX last fall, and I'm trusting in God to work through me.


Your prayers are greatly appreciated and needed! Look here over the next few days for impromptu posts.


The Bronx, here I come!

No comments: