Thursday, April 22, 2010

Great Adventure Road Show

Today I am taking part in the National Church Purchasing Group's "Great Adventure Road Show." The NCPG is hosting the event in 19 cities across the country, bringing tons of great information to churches and their leaders.

Charlotte is their third stop, and the event is being held at Huntersville UMC, one of our recent projects. I will be manning the JH Batten exhibit and making a presentation during one of the breakout sessions.

My assigned topic - "Creating Leaders" - is part of an ongoing leadership development series that I am continually updating. Last year, I wrote a series of posts that I will be referring to today at the session. Take a look here to start the 5 day series.

I close with this visual to remind us of potential leaders:

No comments: