Inc. magazine is a great source of innovative trends in the business world. There’s always a lot of information that is transferable to the church world as well. Take this story in the July/August issue, also available online here.
Before you start a company (or church, or new ministry in a church), ask yourself these 6 questions:
- Do you believe you have what it takes?
- Are you able to let other people down?
- How do you handle setbacks?
- Are you really an inventor rather than an entrepreneur?
- Can you accept that your organization may outgrow you?
- When you look in the mirror, does an entrepreneur look back?
Yeah, these are from a business magazine. But you can never go wrong as a leader if you keep asking the right questions when are considering starting a new ministry – or a new church.