Monday, October 27, 2008

A Pain in the Neck

No, really. I awoke Sunday morning with a pain extending from just behind my ear down into my shoulder. Since I was scheduled to play a handbell piece in both worship services, I started the Advil routine - 3 every 3 hours. It didn't get any better, so I headed home after the last worship while Anita and Aaron headed to the Panthers game. I spent my afternoon and evening rotating between the couch and the Serta chair, watching football and NASCAR. By evening the pain was still there so I started in with a prescription muscle relaxer. That helped it some.

This morning I thought everything was normal, but the pain has returned, and so I am on the muscle relaxer again. I was going to post on "Less is More" as a follow up to "The Simple Church" last week, but we will see how the day goes.

No comments: