Friday, July 24, 2009

The 24 Hours of Booty Begins Tonight...

...and I'm ready to ride!









The 24 Hours of Booty is pretty much what it sounds like: a 24 hour bike ride on a closed course (the Booty Loop) in Charlotte, NC. It is the only sanctioned 24 hour road course ride for the Lance Armstrong Cancer Foundation.


This is the 5th year I will be participating. I'm captain of the ReCycle Team: Chris and Tammy Morris, Jeff Autry, and me. Our goal is to have at least one rider on the course during the entire 24 hours.


Here's a shot from last year's Booty; that's me on the left in the orange.

I will be leaving shortly to go set up our campsite in Bootyville (the athletic fields of Queens University). I will be posting Tweets from the bike and the course over the next 24 hours. If you want to follow them click on my link to the left. You can also check out my Facebook page.


No comments: