A few observations:
- The smaller the car, the more difficult the driver has backing into the parking space
- The traffic rate coming into the garage increases at an exponential rate the closer it is to the experience time
- Collge kids were out in force today (driving and riding)
- When I hear tires squealing in the deck, I can be pretty sure it's a male under the age of 21 driving
- Some people get a red "x" and a green "arrow" confused
- Pigeons take care of one another
- When I smile at someone and say "Welcome to Elevation", it's a 99.9 percent likelihood that they will return the smile, even if they were frowning coming in
- I work with a great parking team (even when machines fail us, you came through again!
- Our job as the "first face" of Elevation is to welcome everyone to the garage and smile them on their way to the worship experience
Word just came around that the Uptown campus had 981 attending - shattering our previous high numbers. We sent party buses to 4 college campuses and that was great!
No apologies - we care about the numbers, because behind the number is a person, and behind that person is a story of someone God loves.
Simply. Amazing. Thank you God for allowing me to be a small part of YOUR great movement called Elevation!