Monday, December 22, 2008

The Kids are Coming Home

Both my wife and I are on vacation this week, and we're getting ready for a momentous event: the kids are coming home. As in, we've had so many changes in our life since last Christmas, and this is the first time our expanded immediate family will be under one roof for the holidays. It will be a short time, but one we're really looking forward to.

We will be together for Tuesday evening and most of Wednesday, then our older son and family head back to their home for the holidays, and the rest of us will leave early Christmas morning in a caravan for Tennessee for a few days.

Posts here may be infrequent and brief, but for those of you who don't know, my family is what this blog is really all about. Here's my first blog post with the details.

I hope you have a wonderful Christmas holiday time with your family!

No comments: